Thursday, June 30, 2011

Trailer, mission impossible 4- ghost protocol





Here we are again with a sequel some of you maybe heard of already, not some major movie just something we saw once. I believe you could say this if you: option A: aren’t human, option B: been stranded on an unmanned island for the last 20 years, option C: are from another planet option D: all the above. Yes mission impossible 4 comes out near the end of this year. I know not all of them were perfect or realistic, but they definitely fall in the category of popcorn movies. Just there to blow stuff up, make some insane stunts and show us technology that nobody invented yet. The point is I think they are crazily entertaining. So I believe this one will do the same. Watch the trailer and you will understand what I mean.







I know adrenaline is flowing as crazy in your veins, but calm down it’s just a movie. Additionally we will have to wait a bit for this one to come out. But again I think everyone should start getting in shape if we want to keep up with Ethan Hunt. Another major thing, blowing up the Kremlin, nice!!!
So be prepared!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment