Sunday, June 5, 2011

Trailer, super 8


Maybe you heard of him maybe you didn’t. If you didn’t write me a letter and I will personally slap your ass. I’m talking about Mr. Steven Spielberg. He is known as the director and producers of the best movies known to men. ET, saving Private Ryan, Back to the future… this beautiful list can go on and on. But this isn’t a biography of Mr. Spielberg; it’s an introduction for his film Super 8.(Of course if you wan’t the full filmography go to IMDB.com) I’m not sure if you heard of it but believe it or not this is probably going to be another of the big movies expected to come out this summer. Enjoy the trailer for now.




I know we haven’t seen any monsters or aliens in the movie. Don’t you think that this is exactly the exciting part? Can’t wait to see this one, it’s a great summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment