Monday, January 30, 2012

The grey, Trailer!


Sometimes you have an actor when you just can’t wait to make another movie; well Liam Neeson is one of them. I like his skills, he is good in what he does and he makes good choices regarding the movies he takes part in. The Dark Knight, Taken and probably also the next Batman movie, but of course this is just speculation. At least I can say for sure that he plays in the grey and this one looks like a keeper. Just Imagine, the ultimate warrior against the ultimate beast and the beast has home advantage. This sounds like a fair fight for Liam. In this movie you get a combination of Survival of Men against nature’s cruelty. For me this is way enough to watch it, it just makes me curious to see this epic battle. So without further delay, here you have the trailer. Enjoy!


This trailer brings us the savagery that is called nature and the willingness of a man to survive and come home. I especially loved the scene when you see Liam preparing his “claws” against the wolves, I hope this will get a release at home, but in any case be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment