Monday, January 9, 2012

Safe House, Trailer!


Denzel Washington is a good actor; I like his work and most of his characters he plays. The problem here is Reynolds; he on the other hand doesn’t always bring good movies or great performances. He has always this smirk on his face; I could characterize him as a cheap action comedy, whereas Denzel Washington is more like some Serious Action Thriller. So I’m in a dilemma here, what should I do, watch it when it comes out or not. The trailer I watched, and I’m not sure if I’m excited for this or not. Besides look at the poster here above, it just doesn’t look so convincing, something that screams buy a freaking ticket and watch me. It’s more like, if you have time and nothing else is here come and watch. I guess we will have to wait and see.



Explosions: Check, Action: check, Denzel: Check, Reynolds: unfortunately check. I’m not sure for this whole thing, but I’ll give Denzel all the necessary respect and the doubt to see what’s going to happen. As always be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment