Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Man on a Ledge, Trailer


In our times it is difficult to come up with something new that actually interests me. But from time to time there is something that pops up and looks like new and shiny. The idea sounds interesting the cast is brilliant and what can you say it’s like this cool combination of Drama, Thriller and action. We could say fun and entertainment for the whole family. Sam Worthington on one side and Ed Harris on the other, it’s like clash of the titans. I hope I’m not wrong on this one, lately a lot of trailers looked amazing and the movie itself was quite disappointing, so I’ll keep you posted on anything new and Shiny. Enjoy!



I think and I hope this movie will give us a good value for money, considering the idea is interesting. As always there is some time to wait for this to come out, so sit back and relax, and as always be prepared!

1 comment: