Thursday, January 12, 2012

Contraband, upcoming and trailer!


Normally I would split this post in two, but they kind of overlap so that’s all what you get. A new movie came out yesterday evening, and well I didn’t publish any trailer for this one, so here you have it. We have Mark Wahlberg who is a professional “smuggler” I would like to say, even though the movie name is Contraband. So it has all the relevant variables a good action movie needs; Explosions, guns, family drama, and a good action actor. It looks interesting and I might even watch it at the movies. I got a hint of Gone in 60 seconds, where again the main character needs to come back in business to save some family, or friend or whatever. I feel that this was already used and this is actually sad, I guess it’s because in Hollywood no one is ever allowed to be bad for a selfish reason like for actual money. So here you have it, it came out yesterday. Enjoy!



Like I said, looks interesting, even though I’m not convinced about the whole smuggling idea if it’s enough of a theme for a movie, I guess we will find out. Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment