Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Trailer: Sherlock Holmes: A game of Shadows



I really liked the first movie, it brought together a lot of elements that you not often have in movies. Great actors, great script, special effects, action and you could just go on and on. The movie was so entertaining that it was easy to know that a sequel will come shortly after. When I say shortly I mean almost two years later, but who looks at the calendar when you can watch a trailer for the all new Sherlock Holmes movie. I’m not sure and I hope people won’t lynch me for this but I believe you can find a real similarity between Sherlock Holmes and Jack Sparrow. Both those characters loved by the audience have this craziness and weird intelligence that makes them just irresistible, needless to say played by amazing actors. Coming out December 2011, it is now time to show the first official trailer for Sherlock Homes: A game of Shadows.



Wow, I just can’t wait to see this one, looks amazing in the trailer and with all probability will just swipe us away at the movies. I just love those slow motion scenes! Enjoy, and as always be prepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment