Thursday, July 28, 2011

Johnny English Reborn and Haywire Trailer!!

I give you here two action packed movies. I must say they are not exactly the same style. One is more on the serious action “Bourne” side. The other one is more as we say in simple English “ stupid as the sun shines”, or something. But I believe we will like both considering the one is just a movie everyone needs to see, it’s practically a classic and the other one is an upcoming star.

Johnny English

I loved the first movie, it was just hilarious. Mr Bean as England’s strongest weapon, protector of thrown and country was just too good to be true. I believe that the second one will deliver some great moments, including those were you almost suffocate, cry and piss your pants. Can’t wait for this to comes out.



Haywire

I don’t know more than you about this movie besides what I see in the trailer. I believe this is enough to be excited for the movie. I know it kind of reminds us of Salt (with Angelina) but it still has something else, maybe brutality not sure. So enjoy!




That’s it for those two, I look forward to see those two, so sit back relax and wait till they come out. And as always be prepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment