Monday, July 11, 2011

Attack of the comedies, trailers!!

I put here a couple of trailers that came out and I believe they somewhat come in the same category. Comedies seem sometimes that they are easy to make, but to come up with something original, is sometimes a real challenge. Not only is it difficult to come up with something fresh, the comedy needs to able to make laugh a whole audience, so touch all of them together and to crack them up. So I have here some trailers and I hope they don’t give away the whole comedy like in Hangover 2 or something. Those movies are probably not a must for the movies, but they could serve a pleasant evening at home. So enjoy!


Horrible Bosses



Crazy stupid love



30 minutes or less




Those three trailers caught my attention and I believe they got something unique that they can bring us. Be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment