Sunday, December 11, 2011

Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted


Well it seems that every time I think that the Madagascar flix won’t be any good they come up with something crazy as this. I must admit the second one wasn’t one of my favorite movies, but again I was excited for the penguins, they just crack me up every time I see them. So as it seems they have decided to make a third one and it looks quite good, again we can see the penguins, can’t wait for them. The release date is around summer 2012, which is in a long while, but it seems worth watching it anyway, so here you have some teaser for the summer blockbuster of 2012.



This actually looks fairly decent, I even laughed a couple of times here, we have all the same characters (yeah the penguins too), so it is going to be a hell of a movie, at least I hope so. So as always, be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment