Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,Trailer!!!


I know that I posted a couple of Trailers, but that’s not exactly my fault, good movies are coming up, so the trailers need to be shown to everyone. Do you remember someone called Peter Jackson, I’m not sure but if I’m not mistaken he directed a small movie franchise called “lord of the Rings”. The earnings for those movies exceeded one Billion Dollars, received dozens of Oscars and well are one of my favorite movies. If this doesn’t ring a bell, just throw yourself in front of a train or out of the nearest window because you just don’t deserve to see the next thing. I present here the trailer for the first movie of the hobbit; I saw it and loved it. Hope you will too. Enjoy!





So, I hope you are excited as me, this is just lovely to see the beloved characters and well the whole bunch again. The song during the trailer is amazing and just brings back the whole Lord of the rings feeling. I will keep you updated with more stuff as we come closer to the big moment, as always be prepared! Preeecious!

No comments:

Post a Comment