Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises, Trailer


Sometimes things happen that change a generation, a man on the moon, the Bugatti Veyron or believe it or not a movie. I think that the Dark knight did just that. I loved Batman Begins and The Dark knight was just to amazing for words, so you can understand my excitement for the next Batman. Since the movie was announced secrecy is the main word. We didn’t get anything, no trailer, no images no nothing. Then at the beginning of this month the information started to flow. The wheels of marketing started to move and we got a lot to show; Images, videos and stories, followed by the Prologue last week and the trailer. I know the movie will only come out in June 2012, but I am excited as hell. Here you have the trailer, and it looks awesome. Enjoy!




From the trailer we can agree on a couple of sure things. This looks awesome, but that’s not what I meant. Anne Hathaway can definitely pull off Catwoman, Bane is heartless and cold, and Batman just looks cool. So I know I said it already three times, but this is just so exciting, be prepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment