Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog.

Hello everybody, this is my first post on my blog. Since I'm new in the business I hope it's actually called post. This blog, as you hopefully understood from the title above talks about one of the greatest inventions of mankind. No not food, not drugs (sorry dad!), it talks about movies. Some people who read this know me, I guess most of you don't. I love movies , I can't get enough of them.

Sitting on your sofa in your living room, during class, on a train in the buss, on a plane and definitely, most definitely at the movies. Popcorn, Coke ,m&m's, big screen, and a comfortable seat need to be part of the spectacle. A lot of people tell me, stop being addicted, movies are a waste of time and the most common is, don't you have anything else to do with your time? I answer: Of course not.

In this blog I will mainly discuss Hollywood style movies, this doesn't say that foreign movies or Indies are bad, it's just I like them better. The genre is not the main issue, if a movie is good, I will like it and if it's not I will dislike it. But most important I'll post it, so you doesn't waste your time on a crappy film.

This will be the platform to inform you, about everything you need to know about movies. Old, new, classic you will know it.

I hope you enjoy it. I know I will.

Mammoth

2 comments:

  1. by "A lot of people tell me,stop being addicted..."
    you mean me,right? :)
    and yes honey, i am proud of your new blog,but don't you have anything else to do with your time? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mammoth, I replied at GoodOldParanoia but I don't know if you'll read it so here I go again: thanks a lot for passing by! I really enjoyed your posts -I even subscribed to your rss feed :)- so you will have me as a frequent uninvited guest

    ReplyDelete