Monday, June 4, 2012

The Bourne Legacy, second trailer!


It became time that we got some hard footage about this new “Bourne Legacy movie” but, and this is a big but, I am a bit disappointed in the fact that the trailer tries to make Jeremy Renner’s character a better “ Bourne” than the original Bourne, I hope you understand what I mean. Everybody who watched the franchise until now just knows that Jason Bourne is the undefeated champion! We love him for his action, style and whatever he is the original. I didn’t say I don’t think Renner can’t deliver a believable Bourne, but pushing Jason of the cliff like that is rude and harsh. I especially liked that there is a direct linkage between the movies, I wasn’t sure if this would be the case but as you will see in the trailer, there is some unfinished business! Watch it, and enjoy!

                    
I know what you think, from where the hell did Ed Norton come and landed in this movie, actually I don’t care I think this adds some serious weight to this expected summer hit. There will be action and thrills, bring it on, as always be prepared! 

1 comment: