Thursday, August 25, 2011

trailer, Ghost rider:spirit of vengeance



Nicolas cage is not one of my favorite actors. Although he played in some of the coolest movies, The Rock, Conair maybe even a couple of others. Then he started doing things differently and I’m not sure that he can pull of some serious stuff as a sequel. Yes, you heard me right there is a sequel of a movie he starred in. Ghost rider 2, or the real name “ Ghost rider: spirit of vengeance”, what a name! I wasn’t the biggest fan of the first movie, it was just not good enough to watch at the movies, but still good enough to watch, the trailers were just crazy awesome. $US 228,738,393 is a lot of money, and I guess the studio heads just said, why not, we earned 100 million dollars, let’s take a shot at a couple of more, so they did and again the trailers looks amazing, his wip/chain looks awesome. So watch and enjoy!!



Yeah I know what you think, its borderline stupid, borderline awesome. But what I’m sure of is that Nicolas cage looks much better with his head/ skull burning then in real life, someone needed to say it. Oh, and the peeing, nice, flamethrower style! As always be prepared!
Mammoth

No comments:

Post a Comment