Monday, August 22, 2011

Review: the tourist

stars: Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie

Director: Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck


Genres: Action and a bit of drama

Release date: 6 January 2011





What?


Elise (Angelina Jolie) sits next to an American tourist, Frank (Johnny Depp), on a train going to Venice. She has chosen him as a decoy, making believe that he is her lover who is wanted by police. Not only will they need to evade the police, but also the mobster whose money her lover stole. Sounds exciting, well read and see.

Yes?
I'm not sure what to write in this section. Normally I always have something but this time it was just to much. Let say I will give them some credit for being both talented and beautiful, but in this movie it just didn't came to the front so, sorry can't do it.


It was nice that they tried to make an interesting ending or plot, but it just didn't work out. I must just say that Johnny was better than Angelina for the record!

No?
Here we go!! What was good, well quite nothing! The story was lame, the action was lame and the actors didn't have any dialogues. It was boring and predictable. Additionally this isn't just based on my taste in movies; I actually fell asleep in the middle of this, which says a lot.


I know I said it before but there were no dialogues, Angelina Jolie just didn’t say a word, she just kept quit the whole time which again is bad.

I won't waste my time on this anymore, it was bad!

Well...

If you read till here you know you shouldn't watch it, of course it can give you this extra napping aid but that's it. Don't watch it and if you already did I'm sorry the post didn't come out earlier. I just wanted to say that. And I’m sorry Angelina and Johnny I have huge amount of respect for you two but please consider the scripts you chose, please. Because of all the above I grade this…

Grade: 3.5 out of 10

Mammoth


No comments:

Post a Comment