Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Underworld:awakening ,Trailer!!



I’m not sure where you stand on this subject, but I like it: Vampires, werewolves, blood and garlic. All this crap has made in the last decade a lot of movies and TV series. Yesterday I claimed that all the above are for teenage girls and for desperate housewives. Well maybe I exaggerated and I do “like“ those weird bloodsucking creatures made up by men. Think about it sometimes they can fly, they can live forever and they are super strong, what isn’t there to like. So since big studios like to make money of sequels here is another one, Underworld awakening. It seems that all the big characters are back which is definitely a good thing. So sit back enjoy it if you are from the vampire loving people, and if not there is nothing for you to watch here.





Loaded with action and blood, I’m not sure how good or bad this movie is going to be but it still looks quite entertaining. I hope they bring a good story and not just a lot of boom bang, splat! (Blood). So as always, be prepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment