Friday, August 12, 2011

Battleschip Trailer!



Everybody knows it, everybody has played it as a child and everybody got angry the moment your opponent said C17 and you needed to say: you sank my battleship! Believe it or not a studio has succeeded in writing a script over a board game and making a movie out of it. Of course as you are going to see in the trailer it’s not exactly the exact game but you can find some similarities between them. No radar, you can’t see your opponent or your enemy, so that’s quite the same. It looks interesting and as a fan of the game I’m quite excited to see what they made of this. So sit back and enjoy.



So, what did you think? Actually I’m not sure I care, this looks amazing and I will with all probability watch it, so wait a bit, get ready and as always be prepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment