Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Divide, Trailer!


Recently we had a lot of interesting end of the world movies, in which zombies take over the world, the weather attacks us ( day after tomorrow) and then we had another apocalypse thing in 2012, which for the record could still happen, you know we aren’t too late. (Rumors are circulating that George Lucas a real believer in doomsday has spaceship prepared for the “if” scenario, that’s a serious rumor!) So it didn’t surprise me that a movie came out in which follows the survivors of a nuclear holocaust in the States, I’m not sure who attacked but let’s say Iran, so we can say:” We told you so”. The trailer looks brilliant and scary, the actors seem to be chosen well for their part and it really got me thinking with whom I would want to be locked up in a nuclear bunker, just choose wisely. Enjoy!

I know what you think, won’t happen to me, I live in a country which will never be attacked and even if I have loyal friends and family who will not cut me in to pieces for the last sip of water on earth, but just take it in to consideration. But as always be prepared; don’t say later on I didn’t warn you!

No comments:

Post a Comment