Saturday, November 5, 2011

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...


Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot...

I know you now from where this quote is, and maybe you even think, yeah we know every fifth of November the facebook status of some people says the same. But you see I just don’t care, V for Vendetta is one of my favorite movies and I think it’s my sacred duty to make sure that everyone has scene this movie, or at least heard of it. So enjoy those small clips that I put on, and there is a big possibility that I’m going to watch this movie tonight.





Of course if you want to see the whole movie, you can always come to me and I will let you my copy. Then I’m going to make you watch it and then I cannot promise you a safe passage home.

Creedy: Die! Die! Why won't you die?... Why won't you die?
V: Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQyqx1K495U&feature=related

    best part of the movie

    ReplyDelete