Monday, March 26, 2012

Prometheus, trailer!


Everyone already heard of the 1979 movie called Alien and the franchise behind it. I actually didn’t watch it, maybe a couple of clips here and there but not the real thing. The good thing about great movies is that Hollywood love to recycle big successes. I don’t say this in a bad way, it’s just a fact. And when Ridley Scott takes matters in his own hands, things get messy. This movie below will come out around June this year, and in the science fiction world, this is a big deal. This movie is a prequel to the original movie, even though Ridley said that it doesn’t have a direct or perfect connection. Needless to say, the effects area amazing and I can guess the thrills are going to be crazy scary. So sit back and enjoy.



I told you, scary shit. I think especially the soundtrack here made this whole thing, into one big dark whole, scary and unpredictable. I will watch this at the movies for two reasons, one a classic reborn and the second reason if Ridley Scott decided to do a sequel I guess he put some effort in it. As always be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment