Monday, March 12, 2012

21 Jump Street, Trailer!


Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum (I didn’t choose him, hell I don’t even know him) but they give a new meaning to the word funny in this trailer. This just looks hysterical, cops in High school, with drugs and guns, girls and parties, sounds like the perfect combination for a comedy. Of course this trailer is the Red band version, which includes the actual guns, vulgar words and drugs, but it looks great. I just hope that they didn’t use up all the comedy they have in this 4 minute trailer. We know that Hill can pull off movies like this, well this is actually a weird combination of all of his movies, so I guess this will be fun, enjoy!


I know what you think, awesome, right? It comes out next week so as always , be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment