Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1, Trailer



I must admit this is not my regular kind of Trailer that I show, but considering the fact that I will probably watch it with my wife, I will put it on the blog. In the previous movies you had different level of some action scenes, which were the main interest for movie, and this is actually what you can see in the trailer. Of course the story continues with the same people which are a positive thing. I just hate it when they make sequels with different people, just gives you the feeling that they don’t respect you. What you think I cannot see that it’s not the same actor, insulting! The story looks good, Bella marries the vampire, she gets pregnant, and she is going to explode unless the vampire does “something” crazy. This special something the crazy abs wolf man definitely doesn’t like. This is the story in a nutshell. Just watch it!



As I told you, some cool fights between the cold people and the warm people (I think that’s just nice how I put this one in words) and Bella in the middle. As always be prepared for the ultimate showdown!!






Release date: Around 15 of November

No comments:

Post a Comment