Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Review: Little Fockers


Director: Paul Weitz

Release date: 23 December 2010

Genre: Comedy

Casting: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson and Robert De Niro

Memorable quote:
Jack Byrnes: I'm watching you.
Greg Focker: Yeah, well I have eyes too, so I'll be watching you... watching me.

What it’s all about? We start this episode, where we left off in the last movie, Greg and Pam Focker got kids. Jack Byrnes who suffers a hearth attack, or something like it, decides to appoint Greg, the male nurse as the strong successor, godfather, head of the family instead of him. Can he handle the pressure?

Yes? You don’t have a lot of good reasons to watch this movie, ill try to give you two, as difficult as it is to come up with them. As I said many times before, I’m a curious guy. When you have a movie, which is fun to watch, relaxing and original, most of the time, the producers will decide to make a second or even a third movie to suck all the green stuff out of it and I guess that’s the first reason, it’s a sequel, and well knowing that the movie is going to suck, Ill have to watch it. Then you have the second reason, the actors: Robert De Niro, Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson. I really like them, and again as sucky as the film is they stay great actors and comedians.

No? I’m not going to kill this movie because of his forefathers, respect to the elderly is important. This aside, the movie was horrible. The central word to describe this is predictable. When you sit at the movies and you can predict an upcoming joke, for my taste the movie becomes lame. I admit you had maybe one or two scenes where I felt the tears in my eyes, but they weren’t enough to make up for the crappy script and story in this movie.

Well…
I don’t think I need to mention that this wasn’t to good. You had some funny moments, but all in all a big disappointment and a bunch of cheap comedy. Jessica Alba ones again takes her clothes off, interesting, but not enough. Ben Stiller is probably gay considering he rejected her. It’s good for a popcorn night at home not more. Because of all the aboe I grade this…

Grade: 5.5 out of 10


mammoth

No comments:

Post a Comment