Sunday, September 30, 2012

Be ready, cause tonight it's happening!!




















Dexter:

After I don't know how long, I think around 6 months the next season of Dexter comes out. It happens tonight. It's the seventh season after a crazy cliffhanger at the end of the sixth season where Deb finds Dexter stabbing a guy in the hearth on his famous "dinner table". So tonight it happens and I presume everyone who is actually interested in will find a "way" of seeing this episode.

If you haven't seen the trailer yet, you are probably unworthy of seeing the episode tonight, but hey, I'll let this one slide.

Homeland:

We have only seen one season of Homeland, lot's of Emmies and great stars, again it starts tonight, and we will see what Brody will do now. I am quite excited to see if they can keep up with the standards that they have shown us in the first season In any case I am excited to see the different great characters in place.
Enjoy the trailer here below.

Be Ready!

Mammoth

No comments:

Post a Comment