Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dark Knight rises 3rd trailer, must watch!!



People come to me and say, haven’t you seen the new Batman trailer, how didn’t you? You should be ashamed! Well I am ashamed, as I was sad till this morning. As a punishment for my behavior I watched it 10 times, and you know what I still love it. This is going to be the movie event of the year; I can’t wait for this to come out. We get so much new images than we got in previous trailers, which means we come close to this mega movie. My expectations are so freaking high, which actually makes me afraid, what if it won’t be so good? Well I guess we will have to find out, Christian Bale will rock, and we get these awesome quotes by Alfred and Bane looks amazing and scary I can just go on and on here. I suggest or better said I command you to watch this trailer, this is big and better sit down for this. Enjoy!




You see I didn’t promise anything I didn’t keep, this is amazing, and this movie will be amazing, so watch it again just so you get this feeling inside of you out, this craving for more batman, you know what it won’t help at all, since you just want more and more. As always be prepared! Watch it again!


Mammoth

1 comment:

  1. It is an awesome movie. Recently i have enjoyed this movie with my all friends and enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete