Monday, April 30, 2012

Hotel Transylvania, trailer!


Dracula, who operates a high-end resort away from the human world, goes into overprotective mode when a boy discovers the resort and falls for the count's teen-aged daughter. This is the summary of the movie, and yeah this sounds like something original, so this caught my attention. Normally I try to stay with the classics like, Madagascar and Ice age, but sometimes something great comes up like, despicable me, which just brings something unseen. Here it gives us Adam Sandler’s voice in a Dracula costume, which sounds quite nice. Look at the trailer and you will see what I see. Enjoy! 






I know looks funny and interesting at the same time, I forgot to mention the voice of Steve Buscemi also worth mentioning. As always be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment