Thursday, July 26, 2012

Taken 2, Trailer!



Liam Neeson is a vicious guy you just don’t want to piss him off. At least that’s what we have seen in the first movie, in which he almost butchered half of Europe to get to his daughter, actually I believe I would have done the same, the problem is I wouldn’t have gotten so far. So they have decided to make a second one, and from what I see in this trailer it looks sick. So sit back (relax-if you can) and enjoy the trailer.


               


Yeah ass kicking, shooting and killing, I am happy they made another movie, the first one was “hardcore”, based on the trailer it will be the same, I just hope the story is good enough. As always be prepared!

Mammoth

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it's wonderful trailer. I'm sure this movie will hit on box office. This movie will be released in Oct.

    ReplyDelete