Sunday, August 8, 2010

Grading

Hi everyone, it’s been a couple of hectic weeks, but now I’m back and hopefully I’ll stay back. I’ve seen a couple of movies during this period but first we need to explain my criteria and grading before we start reviewing all the movies. The main idea here is to make it easy for you to decide to watch the movie or not. To watch it at the movies or to wait till it comes out to the smaller screen.

First I will give some basic, dry, boring but surely needed info. Then I will give a short summary of the movie followed by the Why yes?/Why not? section. The last part will give some overall comment over the movie and the review will be concluded by the grade. The grade will be in a scale of one-five, were one means the movie sucked and five means awesome and brilliant. Now sit back grab some popcorn and relax. Why popcorn? I think it’s quite obvious, again if you now me you can understand that I like popcorn during a movie, and yes the size is important. You don’t come to the movies with a girly sized box, I need a manly bucket , probably for the ego and stuff but let’s say at the end of the movie I rarely leave it full. A pack of yellow M&M’s is a definite must. And some jellybeans and Doritos and... well I believe you got the message, enough food, a good spot in the theatre and we’re good.

So now the important part the reviews. I will review as much as possible, taking into account that I’m alone on this and that unfortunately I can’t sit and watch movies all day long, not yet anyway. Of course your comments are a major part of the review, so don’t be shy and comment.

That’s it for this section, the next post will be a review. I hope to start kind of a schedule here, means one day I give a review on a new movie recently come out, another day on maybe an older movie I saw again, in fact what comes in front of my eyes concerning a movie, and you’ll know it.

Till next time, Mammoth.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Doctor Meivin,

    I just wanna know what film you would recommend for people who like Mafia movies?

    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete